Temple Soccer Is Preparing for the Fall Season
Welcome to Temple Soccer. We play in the spring and the fall at Temple Baptist Church, 235 Harpersville Road, Newport News. All are welcome.
- If you did not receive a call or email by Monday night August 22, please send an email to email@example.com. The exception is high school. We are behind on notifying high school players. We hope to finish them up Tuesday evening August 23.
- We are still accepting registration for Second-Third Grade, Fourth-Fifth, Middle School, and High School divisions. There are roster spots available.
- We are no longer accepting registrations for the Pre School Division. We are full, and has a wait list.
- We are no longer accepting registrations for the Kindergarten-First Grade Division. It is full and has a significant wait list.
-See frequently Asked Questions for Late Registration.
- We have roster spots open for 2-3, 4-5, 6-8, and 9-12.
- We have wait lists for the pre k and k-1 divisions and sent emails to those parents whose players are on it. We need one coach for the pre k and two for k-1 in order for all of the players to play.
- As of August 19, we have formed 40 teams with about 430 players.
Old Announcements (but still important):
- We will start practices on Thursday August 25. Teams will not practice on August 22 or August 23. See Key Dates and the Frequently Asked Questions link located below for more explanation.
- For parents who need to pay registration fees, the payment link is: https://goo.gl/GrLluB ( This is not the registration link. To register a player please go to the registration link below).
- If paying in person at Temple Baptist Church, please bring cash, check, or money order. The church office is not equipped to accept credit cards. If paying in cash, please bring the exact amount because they do not keep cash.
Here are key dates:
- Fall registration begins: noon on Monday, July 11
- Late Registration begins: Tuesday, August 9
- Release rosters to team parents: Friday August 19
- Fall practices begin: August 25 for "Thursday" teams, August 29 for "Monday" Teams, and August 30 for "Tuesday" teams
- Fall games begin: Saturday, September 10
- Fall games end (last game): Saturday, October 22
- Make up games (if two or more games rained out): Saturday, October 29
Players can register online, by mail, or in person. See the Registration link for details.
You can learn more at the links below. Please to the Registration link and the Frequently Asked Questions link.
If you have questions, please contact Jake Biever at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our philosophy is at the link below. We've used it for ten years, and it's worked well for us.
God gave us fun, and God gave us soccer. Let's praise God and have fun playing soccer!